Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!!!




I had a wonderful mothers day! It started off by getting to sleep in because Dallas got up with Mason. A surprise breakfast in bed, with a card that Mason and Dallas made together.It was so nice. A visit to the DC temple grounds and a home made dinner from Dallas. Which was excellent! I am so grateful to be a mother, there is nothing else in the world that i would rather be doing. I am also grateful to my Mother for the many ways she has helped me become the person I am today!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

2 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

What a good husband you have! That's so sweet that he cooked you breakfast in bed, made dinner and a homemade card to top it off. How nice. Mary, you're such a good mom you deserve it. Happy Mother's Day to you!

annie said...

yay for mary! you are such a good mom. sounds like you had a good day!