skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving
This year we decided to have Thanksgiving by ourselves. It was really fun. Dallas and Mason watched the parade and I cooked the feast. Yeah... that right, I cooked a Thanksgiving dinner all by myself. WoW! I have never done anything like that before. I actually liked cooking everything, it was fun for me. As we sat around the table I asked Mason what he was thankful for, this was our conversation:Me: Mason what are you thankful for?Mason: GrandpaMe : What else are you thankful for?Mason: GrandmaMe: Are you thankful for Dad?Mason: YaMe: Are you thankful for Mom?Mason: NO and he starts laughing.Happy Thanksgiving
5 comments:
Mason is so funny! I am proud of you Mar.. you are such a good little mom and wife.
The picture of Mason chowing down potatos is classic Mar! What a rockstar mom you are cooking away, good thing Im not married or my poor family would've been eatting Wendys on Thanksgiving!
I'm super excited to have such a funny boy in my nursery... haha. Thanks for coming Tues. Those brownies were yummy. On a side note... TAG
Here are the meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Don’t break the chain!
The fact that he said that actually shows wisdom and maturity way beyond his years. He just told his first joke. He laughed because it was such a preposterous idea that he wouldn't be thankful for you. What a smart little kid.
Mar, you've just got to train him...that's what Hollie does. Hollie says, "who's rude?" and Indie says, "datty's rude!"
Then Hollie says, "who loves you?" and she says, "momma!" Your pictures are stinkin' cute! I love you and miss you.
PS I tagged you and you better do it!
Post a Comment