Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
How pretty! We need to make a trip up there so badly! We haven't even been yet since we moved here, we're heathens.
How fun Mar! At first glance I thought you guys were at temple square! ha ha! Love the scarf btw!
What a pretty temple!
I'm glad we found your website! It's nice seeing what you're up to. Jenny and I enjoyed living near the DC temple. Now we have to drive about 2 hours!--Joseph
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How pretty! We need to make a trip up there so badly! We haven't even been yet since we moved here, we're heathens.
How fun Mar! At first glance I thought you guys were at temple square! ha ha! Love the scarf btw!
What a pretty temple!
I'm glad we found your website! It's nice seeing what you're up to. Jenny and I enjoyed living near the DC temple. Now we have to drive about 2 hours!
--Joseph
Post a Comment