Beautiful Sundance
One day while we were in Utah we went up to Sundance. I don't think I ever realized how beautiful it really is, until I had been away for awhile. Wow!! It is such an amazing place. We had fun going on a lift ride, feeding the fish in the pond, and having a few yummy snacks and lollipops from the deli!


4 comments:
Wish we would have known you were in Utah!! From the date on your post we were there on our way back from Arizona at the same time. It looks like you had fun. Love, Amy Steele & kids
Wish we would have known you were in Utah!! From the date on your post we were there on our way back from Arizona at the same time. It looks like you had fun. Love, Amy Steele & kids
It is so beautiful, right! I love Sundance. Those are such great pictures.
I am so glad you were able to go to Utah and visit your family! We wished we could have been up there to see you guys! We miss you! Mason is looking so cute!
Post a Comment