Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reimschussel Christmas Party

Every year all of the Reimschussel's get together for their annual Christmas Party. It was fun to be able to go this year and see so much family.
singing songs, waiting for Santa to come.

SANTA

Before Santa came I was telling Mason that when he calls his name that it was his turn to go and sit on his lap and get a present. Mason was a little scared and asked me if I would come up with him. I told him that I would. BUT, when Santa called his name he ran as fast as he could to sit up on his lap and get his present. He forgot all about being scared. He told Santa that he had been "REALLY good this year and that he wanted a Darth Vader space ship for Christmas!" He was so excited to see Santa. Having a little one around makes things so fun!



No comments: