Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July


We started out our 4th of July at the Pool!!


Then in the afternoon we went to one of our favorite parks(Gravely Point) to claim our spot for watching the DC fireworks.

We enjoyed watching all the different boats go by.


I tried to get a good picture of the boys next to the river with the Washington Monument in the background, but it wasn't really happening. Maybe next year.



Yeah!!




Miles sleeping the afternoon away!!






More boats.



Smilin miles


Miles


When it started to get dark some people were shooting fireworks off of there boats. I was pretty cool!


Me, Mason and Miles


Awesome DC fireworks.



I love Fireworks. Happy 4th of JULY!

3 comments:

annie said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I love 4th of July too. We miss you! Get here quick ok?

Brit Warner said...

we missed fire works this year. It looks like you had fun :)

Shook Family said...

Oh my what a cute family. Jennifer has been telling me you have a blog and I finally found it from your facebook. Mason and Miles are so cute. Have a good one!