We had a great blessing day for Miles! Dallas gave a fabulous blessing. It is so nice to have a worthy priesthood holder as my husband! It was a little different not having any family here to help bless Miles (we sure miss everyone), but we are so grateful for our great friends.
After church we had a little luncheon at our house. Thanks everyone for coming!

8 comments:
I cant believe he is 2 months old already!!! He is so cute Mary! And look at you Miss Betty Crocker, The food looks amazing :)
Miles is so adorable. He is so chunky. I love that! Hard to believe it's been 2 months already.
I wish we could have been there!!! You guys are all cute and your spread looks delicious!
Oh my heck, he is ADORABLE. How fun, I can't believe we are all having babies and being mom's. He is a cutie.
:-( I am so sad we couldn't be there. The fantastic food makes me wish we were there even more...
Your quite the little host! Mar, we wish we could have been there too! What a special day! I love that top pic of you and miles. You're one hot mama. xo
your fam is so cute-- you have 3 handsome boys on your hands mary! we're bummed we couldn't come to the feeding festivities on miles's special day. we'll have to plan another get together soon...
Mary, Oh, it makes me sad we weren't there. What a little love! You look beautiful, my dear! And, dang--you must have been cooking up a storm! Looks fantastic! I'm glad you had a happy day. Miss you! Let's video chat this week. xoxo
Post a Comment