Last week it snowed and snowed and snowed some more, I thought that it was never going to stop. The first snow brought about 30 inches and a few days later we got another 12 more. The whole city has shut down and all the school were closed for over a week. It was all pretty crazy. On the upside we have loved having Dallas home from school. He and Mason have spent many hours playing out in the snow. I guess one day we will look back and remember when we were in the biggest snow storm DC has had ever, in all time. But needless to say, I'm really glad we are moving to Arizona and will never have to deal with the snow ever again!:)
Last pic's of this trip... I think
14 years ago

2 comments:
OK, now I understand what Harper and Beckam were trying to tell me about some cave or something in your yard. very cool!
I can't believe it! I love the snow sculptures dallas made....sooo artistic!
Post a Comment