Monday, March 1, 2010

Ear infections....Hives....Stomach Flu

This winter has been a rough one for us. Miles has had three different ear infections and on the last dose of the third antibiotic he broke out in hives and had them for a few days. Just as the hives were disappearing Mason got the stomach flu and I got the awesome job of cleaning it out of the carpet...Yumm! Anyway, for the time being we are all healthy. I now realize what a great blessing it is to have healthy kids. It feels great to get a full nights sleep again. Here's to Spring coming quickly and to no more sick kids!!!



4 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

Oh my goodness....that's no fun! I'm glad your all feeling better.

burton family said...

Oh ouch! that is so sad. I'm glad you are all feeling better. Just think next year won't be nearly as bad because it will be warm year round for you. :)

pennylutz said...

Poor Kiddos. I hope spring is much better for you guys.

Brit Warner said...

So sad! I am happy they are feeling better!