Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GREER


After we left Utah we went up to the White Mountains to a little town called Greer, AZ to spend a few weeks at the Steele Family cabin. While we were there we enjoyed.....



Spending time in the outdoors,



Building a fort,

Taking our daily walk up to TIN STAR to get a treat,


Going on beautiful hikes...and sometimes getting caught in afternoon rain storms,










Playing at the Lake,








And soaking in the beautiful scenery.






The Steele family goes up to the cabin every summer to get out of the AZ heat. It was so nice to finally get to participate in this family tradition. Hopefully there will be many more trips up to the cabin, we love it up there.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

It looks like you guys had fun time! I bet your back and shoulders were killing you after carrying Mason around in the Bjorn.

Alisa said...

your family is so cute!

Brit Warner said...

I can't wait to go for thanksgiving!!

burton family said...

Look at those two adorable boys! I'm so glad you guys got some quality time together before he jumped into work.