Miles has had more ear infections than I can count. In the month of September alone he had 3 in 30 days. So the doctor suggested we get tubes put in his ears, so that's what we did. I was a little nervous about him getting put under but the Doctor reassured me that he would be fine. They came and took him for the surgery and within 5 minutes they were done and I was able to go back and hold him. He was a little sleepy waking up from being put under but once I asked him if he wanted his milk he was wide awake ready to have a drink. Everything went so smoothly, I'm so glad we did it. Here's to NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS!!! YIPPEE!!!
Last pic's of this trip... I think
14 years ago

2 comments:
poor little guy! Hopefully he won't get anymore.
I'm so sorry that he's had such trouble with his ears. It is so hard to watch them be in so much pain! Getting tubes was a great help for Ollie. I hope you see immediate results. Love you guys!
Post a Comment