Mason is pretty obsessed with airplanes, they are his favorite things in the entire world. When he goes to bed at night the last thing he says is "AIRPLANE" and the first thing he says to me when I get him out of his bed in the morning is "AIRPLANE" I'm pretty sure he dreams about them. Anyway, yesterday we took him to the Air and Space Museum(again). He loved every minute of it. While we were there i thought it might be cool if i took some picture of different parts of the airplanes so i could later frame them and put them in Masons room. Here are a few of the photos i took. What do you think?..... honestly...?
Last pic's of this trip... I think
14 years ago

2 comments:
Very creative! I think that's a great idea! I love how the photo's turned out....they look great in black and white & will look even better in a frame.
nice job, mar! i like them!
Post a Comment