Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Utah here we come!!!

Mason and I are headed off to beautiful Utah in the morning. I'm a little nervous about the almost 5 hour plane ride with Mason on my lap, but I think that I have enough snacks and things to keep him occupied, at least I hope I do. But no matter how the plane ride goes I'm super excited to see family(especially my new nephew Parker and my new niece Hazel, both of whom I have never met), friends, the beautiful mountains etc...., eat at cafe rio, etc..... Dallas will be staying at home so he can finish his summer semester at school. I am so sad that he can't come with us. We will miss you Dally. Well, I better go finish packing:)

2 comments:

Lori & Rj said...

Have fun in Utah! I am so sad we missed each other there by a week.

Ashley said...

Fun! I assume Parker is Jen and Zack's new baby??? Tell them congrats and that we miss them. Enjoy your time in Utah-we just moved to Cali and are trying to get settled in before Adam starts school. let me know if you have any good wife-of-a-dental-student tips.