Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer Swimming

This Summer we had so much fun going to the pool with friends. Last week Mason decided that he liked arm floaties. All summer I had to hold him becuased he refused to use any type of floatation device. Now, he won't even let me touch him. He he just wants float around in the pool by himself. He loves to swim, he is turning into a little fish!



5 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun that you guys have a pool at your place, I'm so jealous! It looks like a lot of young kids live there too, that must be fun for Mason!

Lori & Rj said...

He cant hang on to his mom, he's got to impress the little girls at the pool.

annie said...

wow!! that's great. he's such a cutie!

ShuaChelle said...

Mary! It's been forever and I was so glad to hear from you! Your little boy is darling! I'm excited we can keep in touch now. Hope everything is well!

Jen and Lance said...

Mary you were probably wondering who shua&chelle were. Just so you know it was meant to be by me, Jen Osorio (Pendleton) It just shows you how knew I am at this thing. I don't know why it did that. Anyways, good to hear from you. Keep in touch.