GOOD DAY!!
Monday was a great day! Mason Peed in the potty 5 times with out any problems. Dallas got to come home early from school. We got to go to the park and fly airplanes!(masons favorite thing in the whole world)
BAD DAY!
Tuesday was a BAD day. We hardly ever have bad days but this one was definitely a bad one.
Mason had just finished peeing in the potty and I had him run to his room to get a new diaper. On the way back to the bathroom he pooped the all a long the way. I know disgusting. Sorry for all the potty talk. After I clean it all up and disinfected everything. I decided to shower. While I was showering Mason found a green marker and colored on the couch, chair, table, pillow, himself and his sippie cup. When i got out of the shower I knew something was up because Mason wouldn't answer me. I found him laying on the couch with a pillow over him. He was trying to hide. He knew he was in BIG trouble. I looked at him and all he said was, "SORRY." Needless to say, he was in time out for a long time.
Mason had just finished peeing in the potty and I had him run to his room to get a new diaper. On the way back to the bathroom he pooped the all a long the way. I know disgusting. Sorry for all the potty talk. After I clean it all up and disinfected everything. I decided to shower. While I was showering Mason found a green marker and colored on the couch, chair, table, pillow, himself and his sippie cup. When i got out of the shower I knew something was up because Mason wouldn't answer me. I found him laying on the couch with a pillow over him. He was trying to hide. He knew he was in BIG trouble. I looked at him and all he said was, "SORRY." Needless to say, he was in time out for a long time.
Don't Look! This might make you sick!

5 comments:
Hey Mary, it's Marie. I could almost smell the poo. Haa haa. It reminded me of picking up after my dog (Walter the Great Dane) a month ago. We ignored him for a few hours cause we thought he just wanted to go and play with his friend next dorr. But nope he had to poo. So fun. Can't wait until Cora poops real stuff, yuck!!
oh, mar-too funny! yep, some days are good, some days are bad! but he's still so cute!
Poor Chizz! At least he is good most of the time.
Oh wow. That really is disgusting. Why can't they just be born potty trained? Did you finish Eclipse yet? By the time I did, I was so sad because I felt like there was this void in my life. Pathetic.
Ben made me click on it to get a close up! I think we're going to wait a little while to have kids. No thanks on the poo on the carpet. That's pretty funny!
Post a Comment