Ok, this is going to be so random, but that's ok. My name is Ashley Harris (my maiden name is Harrison) and I found your blog through Dave and Lisa's link list. I knew Lacey and Dallas in junior high and high school and my husband was friends with Dallas (by the way, Matt says Hi!) Anyway, a couple of my friends and I are trying to track down Muffy (Natalie Romney - well, she's married to Evan now but I can't remember his last name.) Anyway, I know that she is Dallas' cousin and I was wondering if you could email me any contact info you have for her or her mom. Or if you could somehow get my email address to her? I would really appreciate it and sorry for the completely random, somewhat stalker-ish post!
4 comments:
yay!!!
Ok, this is going to be so random, but that's ok. My name is Ashley Harris (my maiden name is Harrison) and I found your blog through Dave and Lisa's link list. I knew Lacey and Dallas in junior high and high school and my husband was friends with Dallas (by the way, Matt says Hi!) Anyway, a couple of my friends and I are trying to track down Muffy (Natalie Romney - well, she's married to Evan now but I can't remember his last name.) Anyway, I know that she is Dallas' cousin and I was wondering if you could email me any contact info you have for her or her mom. Or if you could somehow get my email address to her? I would really appreciate it and sorry for the completely random, somewhat stalker-ish post!
MattnAshley928@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Where's the pictures?!?!?!? You can't promise to do it in a week and not deliver. That's heartbreaking!
We want pictures! Or we're just gonna have to come out there and see you!
Post a Comment