Monday, January 28, 2008

MR. MASON

Here are some random pictures of Mason I have taken in the last couple days or so. I feel like he is growing and changing so fast. He is so fun. Lately he wants to do everything "all by his self." It is fun to see him learn to do new things.


Mason loves to play with his robot!




Cute little boy!


For the last couple nights Mason has refused to fall asleep in his bed, but he knows he can't go out of his room so he just ends up falling asleep in the door way to his room. Silly BOY!


5 comments:

Britni said...

I wish he smiled like this in nursery :) Maybe if I get him a remote control... hmm.

daveandlisa said...

Mason is so adorable. He makes me laugh with all the funny little things that he does.

daveandlisa said...

Hey, sorry about the close up spa night pic. I can take it off if you want. I was just trying to find pics that didn't have those really cool masks on. Besides I think you look HOT!!!!! But really I will take it off if you just really don't like it. I don't want to post things that people really don't want me to.

Emily said...

Alright Mary now that I found you I expect to see this thing updated on a daily basis!! I love the blog by the way very cute pictures!

annie said...

mar, he's looking so much like you!!! Ollie does that fall asleep in the doorway thing too. Kids are so funny.