Thursday, June 5, 2008

5 YEARS AGO!!







Happy 5th Anniversary Dallas!! Thanks for the best 5 years and here's to a million more!
I love you!!

6 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! I can't believe you've been married 5 years. WOW!

Lori & Rj said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you have been married the very longest out of all of us! I'm a close second, we've been married 4 1/2 years. But its great isn't it?
So, I was talking to Aubrey yesterday and I was telling her about a bunch of pictures I came acrossed and we were laughin. I have some fun memories of you and I and all us old friends. I have a bunch of pictures too that are so funny. From like 7th grade. You, me, Aubrey, mary stevens. FUN TIMES!!!

Rachey said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys have been married for five years! Thats so great. Congrats.

Britni said...

Wow five years? That's awesome! Congrats!! Oh and I heard you were moving and I'm really, really, sad. Let me know if you guys need any help at all.

CHUNTZ said...

Wow Mar, I cant believe its already been that long.