Happy Memorial Day!
We had a fun filled day at the park followed by a great evening with our friends the Burtons!
I hope everyone had a great day!
Start of the day....
End of the Day.....
you know you had a fun day when your face is that dirty.
Clemyjontri Park
BBQ and Water balloons with the Burtons

5 comments:
I love summer for those two main reasons- BBQs and water fun :) Looks like you guys had a great time.
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I really wish we could've done the BBQ with you guys. I'm sad we missed it. And Talon's been dying to have a water balloon fight. He asks me almost everyday if it's hot enough to have one yet.
You are the funnest, cutest mom! I love you guys. Looks like you had a pretty good memorial day. Ours was kind of poopy and rainy. I miss you Mar! When are you coming to Utah?
I'm so sad that you guys are moving! But I'm also so happy for you that you got into that housing, what a relief.
mar i have to tell you i think you are the best mom! I always look at your blog! your so amazing! miss you, hopefully one day we'll get to see each other;-)
Post a Comment