All we wanted to do was go to the Mall and get some
Legos. On our way home we ran into this....

Wow, That water is not supposed to be there!

Oh my word, that car is stuck in the water!

That poor girl had to abandon her car.

I hope our car doesn't get stuck in the water like that car did. I bet the median will hold back the water.

Keep
driving, don't stop, we're going to make it! That car is totally ruined

We are almost through it.

Yea! We made it

Please water just stay on the side of the road.

Well we made it home safe, and let just say, we didn't leave again until it had stopped raining!!
8 comments:
What people don't know is that we weren't even actually hit with Hurricane Hanna, just the side effects. I hit a area like this and when I finally got home I took a nap until the rain stopped. It was very scary.
Yikes! I love the rain, but maybe not that much! Good thing you made it!
Wow Mary...move home!
Oh my gosh! I was just talking to Chuntz and she said, "go look at Mary's Blog!" and that is crazy!!! Was it kind of fun though???
Oh My goodness, I'm glad you made it home safe. Mason is getting so big. Time flies so quickly.
Mary-- Annie went private with her blog and I would love to be invited, but don't have her email. can you pass this along for me:) Sorry to communicate this way. Missy
Oh I have such PTSD about floods. Don't you get stuck in those cuhRAYzee storms. : ) Aaahh!! Glad you were safe. miss you!
yicks! I am glad you guys are safe.
Post a Comment