Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beach Time!!

















This week I met up with a bunch of friends from our old ward at North Beach in Maryland. It is a fun little beach on the Chesapeake Bay. Mason mostly played on a huge wooden Pirate ship while I enjoyed catching up with the ladies! It was a great time!




3 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

He is unbelievably cute--He looks SO SO SO SO SO much like you it is crazy! You are so beautiful! How old is your little boy now? How are you? Where do you live? Is your hubby done with dental(?) school? We are in Pittsburgh, PA, and Micah is doing an MBA at Carnegie Mellon. I am so ready to have this baby and am getting more uncomfortable by the minute!!!! Love you chizzelstick!!! Love, Sarah Keith

annie said...

Looks like fun! I love the pirate ship. I'm glad you had some time to visit w your friends. We miss you! Hi Sarah!!!

daveandlisa said...

That was so much fun. Too bad we found out about the beach at the end of the summer. Oh well! I'm glad we got to go.