Monday, October 27, 2008

Songs

On the way home from church Mason started singing his own rendition of I am a child of God. The lyrics went something like this:

I am a child

and God ate a bowl of noodles

a doodle doodle doodle

a doodle doodle doodle.

When he finished Dallas and I couldn't help but crack up. Later that afternoon Mason did a little performance for us so we could get it on video.

10 comments:

Brit Warner said...

Those videos are awesome! I especially liked the scary monster :)
He is so cute!

nelliebrooke said...

This is Tripps new favorite video. He was cracking up. Mason we love your new rendition!

AW said...

that's too funny... so that's the version they sing in his nursery? lets meet at Tyson's again soon, that was fun!

annie said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard! He is so cute!!! He's giving that song some funk! The kids got rhythm. I love you Mason!

Lori & Rj said...

He is sooo cute. I love him!

Lori & Rj said...

He is sooo cute. I love him!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary! he's so cute and I am laughing so hard right now! He sounds really clear and I agree with Annie he does have rhythm!

Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog
alisongeake@msn.com

Beeta said...

This is the greatest video of all time! JP and I have been laughing our heads off. He is hilarious and I love the lyrics!

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

That was so funny! My son Tycen loved it so much he made us watch it 4 times! Also, after he saw Mason in his Buzz Lightyear costume he had to watch Toy Story! Anyway so cute and I am so happy for you guys that you are having another baby! Having two is so much fun! LOVE

Anonymous said...

That's the best rendition I've EVER heard of "I am a Child of God." I think he should volunteer to sing that in Primary.
He is too cute. It's exciting he will soon have a sibling. HUGS.