Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
The baby is due June 2. I am 12 weeks and feeling sick sick sick. We are super excited for this new addition to our family!!
Congratulations Mary! Such a cute video! Hope you start feeling better soon...
Oh.....we're soooooo happy for you! We can't wait to find out what you're having!
oh!!! congratulations! it's so exciting.
That's a really cute video. Love the idea.
Mary Congrats! That is exciting:) You will have to let us know what you are having when you find out.
Awesome! I hope you feel better soon.
Congrats mar!
Congrats Mary, Mason and Dallas...Im so excited for Mason to be a big brother!
Wahooo!!!! I had no idea. Mason is such a cutie. I keep watching his "I am a Child of God" video and I love it! Congratulations!!!! How exciting.
Yay! That is so exciting! Sorry you're sick - hopefully it won't last too much longer.
Oh no mar, he is so cute! congrats on the new little one coming! I am so happy for you guys!! hope you start feeling better!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations Mary! Such a cute video! Hope you start feeling better soon...
Oh.....we're soooooo happy for you! We can't wait to find out what you're having!
oh!!! congratulations! it's so exciting.
That's a really cute video. Love the idea.
Mary Congrats! That is exciting:) You will have to let us know what you are having when you find out.
Awesome! I hope you feel better soon.
Congrats mar!
Congrats Mary, Mason and Dallas...Im so excited for Mason to be a big brother!
Wahooo!!!! I had no idea. Mason is such a cutie. I keep watching his "I am a Child of God" video and I love it! Congratulations!!!! How exciting.
Yay! That is so exciting! Sorry you're sick - hopefully it won't last too much longer.
Oh no mar, he is so cute! congrats on the new little one coming! I am so happy for you guys!! hope you start feeling better!
Post a Comment