Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cape Canaveral

The day we drove down to Florida was the same day that Spaceship Discovery was taking off in Cape Canaveral. So we just kept driving, 13 or 14 hrs later we had made it. I am so glad that we did. It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I couldn't believe that we actually saw a spaceship take off into outer space!!

The really bright light is the spaceship!

Dallas and Mason

The Awesome contrail from the spaceship, It had the reflection of the sunset in the trail.

Cape Canaveral


Cape Canaveral. The white buildings in the background is where the spaceship takes off from.


Mason

3 comments:

Kimberly Allen said...

This is so cool! Dallas didn't tell me about this part of your trip. What a great experience!

annie said...

I bet Mason loved it! What good timing.

Brit Warner said...

Awesome! Mason gets to do fun stuff all the time!