Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
Dallas
I love how you're in the middle and the tallest one in the group picture. How does Dallas feel about that :)
Those are so, so sweet! You all look so happy. And a happy little baby too! I love it!
I love little Mason he is so cute! I like the baby in the belly, eyes, nose, smile and all.
Oh mary those are so cute! I love the one with you and the baby in your belly
He's quite the artist! So cute! Lets get together soon... maybe this Friday? Coop is missing his buddy!
So cute. Max loves to color but he doesn't know how to draw yet. That is so exciting another boy! I am having a boy too.
I love this, and I've been meaning to comment on it for awhile-- I love Mason's creativity. It makes me smile!
Mason is so awesome! we need to see him sometime soon!
His art rules! I love the one of Mason.Ben
Only 73 days to go...wow Mary! I think its time you put some pics of you and your cute belly up!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love how you're in the middle and the tallest one in the group picture. How does Dallas feel about that :)
Those are so, so sweet! You all look so happy. And a happy little baby too! I love it!
I love little Mason he is so cute! I like the baby in the belly, eyes, nose, smile and all.
Oh mary those are so cute! I love the one with you and the baby in your belly
He's quite the artist! So cute! Lets get together soon... maybe this Friday? Coop is missing his buddy!
So cute. Max loves to color but he doesn't know how to draw yet. That is so exciting another boy! I am having a boy too.
I love this, and I've been meaning to comment on it for awhile-- I love Mason's creativity. It makes me smile!
Mason is so awesome! we need to see him sometime soon!
His art rules! I love the one of Mason.
Ben
Only 73 days to go...wow Mary! I think its time you put some pics of you and your cute belly up!
Post a Comment