Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday!!



Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a great day! I can't believe that I am a quarter of a century old! WOW!! My gift from Dallas was to go get a manicure and pedicure while he watched Mason. It was the best! It's kinda hard these days to even put on my shoes, more or less paint my toe nails, so the pedicure was the best. Dallas also made me a delicious strawberry dream cake!! Thanks Dal for making my birthday a fun and relaxing day!!
PS. I hope you enjoy the picture of me with my big ol' belly.
33weeks

6 comments:

Brit Warner said...

Mary you look great! And I am embarrassed I missed your birthday! Happy late birthday!

Britni said...

You are so cute pregnant. I've never gotten to see you with a cute belly :)

We're going to Pei Wei Friday night as a goodbye hurrah for Lisa. We want you there if you can make it. We're going to the one in Herndon so it's close to you...well if you can come that is. Let me know. ~Brit

Liz Galvin said...

You look so cute with your little belly! I'm so glad you had a nice relaxing birthday! Pedicures are the best especially when your prego. I can't believe your already 33 weeks.

nelliebrooke said...

Mary you look fantastic!

annie said...

What big belly? You look so good! and so does that cake!

Beeta said...

Mar, you look awesome! I'm already as big as you!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (two weeks late). I hope it was super fun. Sounds like Dallas took care of you.