Mason is so handsome. He looks like a little man in that picture. I love the outfit. I can't believe how big he's getting AND how close you're getting to having another little one. Any names picked out?
Hi Mary, this is Mandi Jeppson (Marty's wife). I saw Jennifer and your mom at Celeste's bridal shower and they gave me your blog address. I hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute. He is so big. The last time I saw you you were about to have him and now you are almost ready to have another. Congratulations and good luck with the new baby.
4 comments:
Mason is so dang cute!
The boys are lookin' pretty darn sharp. Mason looks so cute in his little tie.
Mason is so handsome. He looks like a little man in that picture. I love the outfit. I can't believe how big he's getting AND how close you're getting to having another little one. Any names picked out?
Hi Mary, this is Mandi Jeppson (Marty's wife). I saw Jennifer and your mom at Celeste's bridal shower and they gave me your blog address. I hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute. He is so big. The last time I saw you you were about to have him and now you are almost ready to have another. Congratulations and good luck with the new baby.
Post a Comment