I had pieced together this crazy quilt( my first one) before my mom got here. While she was here she hand sewed the lines in it and finished the edges. Thanks MOM!
Mar! I am super impressed. Look at you, little crafter. Good choice on the patterns. It is really cute and your little guys laying on it are pretty darn cute too! Mason looks so big next to tiny Miles.
6 comments:
Mar! I am super impressed. Look at you, little crafter. Good choice on the patterns. It is really cute and your little guys laying on it are pretty darn cute too! Mason looks so big next to tiny Miles.
Aww so cute. I definitely am going to have to come out and meet the little guy :)
Yay, congratulations on your new little guy. He is so sweet! Hope you all are doing well!
He looks so much like Mason! I love his skinny little legs.
mary-
Great quilt. Congrates on you new little guy. Hope all is well. We send our love- The Pomeroy's
that is really cute :)
Post a Comment