OH MY GOSH! He is so cute. I thought my newborns were really the only ones who were cute from the start. But I was wrong! HE is ADORABLE. I love the name too! SO cute Mar. Well I read this book called " The Baby Whisperer" I love love love it. I lived by it for my first and then I pretty much had it memorized for my next two kids. I had each of my boys sleeping through the night early. Hewitt was 4 months, Linford was 6 weeks and Harper was 8 weeks. I Breast fed Hewitt and formula fed the other two which did make it easier. BUT I am kind of a schedule person. I just get so stressed out if I don't know what they need or are crying about, you know??? ALSO, each kid has been different- but that book explains how to handle everything you come acrossed. Yeah, I love it. Congrats on the babe. He is so cute.
7 comments:
YESSSSS!!!!!!!
They are absolutely adorable!!!
:)
I want to come visit! Mason looks like he is so happy to be a big brother and miles is so cute!
OH MY GOSH! He is so cute. I thought my newborns were really the only ones who were cute from the start. But I was wrong! HE is ADORABLE. I love the name too! SO cute Mar. Well I read this book called " The Baby Whisperer" I love love love it. I lived by it for my first and then I pretty much had it memorized for my next two kids. I had each of my boys sleeping through the night early. Hewitt was 4 months, Linford was 6 weeks and Harper was 8 weeks. I Breast fed Hewitt and formula fed the other two which did make it easier. BUT I am kind of a schedule person. I just get so stressed out if I don't know what they need or are crying about, you know??? ALSO, each kid has been different- but that book explains how to handle everything you come acrossed. Yeah, I love it. Congrats on the babe. He is so cute.
Mary and Dallas, they are more than cute. I am so happy for you and Dallas and Mason. We wll miss you in Mexico.
He is so so so precious! I wish I could hold him and squeeze him!
Post a Comment