Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!
Aww Mason looks so excited to be a big brother. Congrats!! I'm going to come out and visit you and Cindy Redd sometime this summer okay :)
Mary I cant believe how amazing you look right after having a baby! WOW! You two make cute babies. I absolutely love the name miles!
Congratulations! Me and Marty are so excited for you. You look great. Enjoy that cute baby boy!
I think Mason looks the most excited to have Mom home again! Did he go through withdrawals not having you by his side for a few days? Looks like you are just going to swing right into this mother of 2 bit without any troubles.
Congratulations!!!
UMMMMM I didn't know people could really walk out of the hospital being so skinny. What the?!?!?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!
Aww Mason looks so excited to be a big brother. Congrats!! I'm going to come out and visit you and Cindy Redd sometime this summer okay :)
Mary I cant believe how amazing you look right after having a baby! WOW! You two make cute babies. I absolutely love the name miles!
Congratulations! Me and Marty are so excited for you. You look great. Enjoy that cute baby boy!
I think Mason looks the most excited to have Mom home again! Did he go through withdrawals not having you by his side for a few days?
Looks like you are just going to swing right into this mother of 2 bit without any troubles.
Congratulations!!!
UMMMMM I didn't know people could really walk out of the hospital being so skinny. What the?!?!?
Post a Comment