Monday, May 25, 2009

Miles Brady Steele





















Click Here for More Pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/9542930@N03/sets/72157618743525993/

16 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Adorable Mary..congrats!

AW said...

Congrats Congrats! Will have to call you and get the details soon! What does Mason think about the new kid in town?

burton family said...

He is so precious. I love Masons' face in the one that he is holding Miles in. Such a proud older brother.

daveandlisa said...

I love his chunky cheeks! He's so adorable! Congratulations!

Brit Warner said...

Congratulations! He is sooo cute!

Julia Nixon said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Britni said...

Yay!! Congrats Mary, he is darling!! And I love Mason, he just looks so happy to be a big brother.

nelliebrooke said...

WOO-HOO! He is adorable! Congratulations! We love you guys!

annie said...

I totally busted a tear on that video. I love him so much already. I am an aunt again!!! He is absolutely perfect and beautiful. I can't wait to hold him! Take care of yourself! I wish you could just send mason down to our house and let him play for a few days! Miss you. love annie

annie said...

I totally busted a tear on that video. I love him so much already. I am an aunt again!!! He is absolutely perfect and beautiful. I can't wait to hold him! Take care of yourself! I wish you could just send mason down to our house and let him play for a few days! Miss you. love annie

brooklin said...

ok i admit that i found your page through 'blog-stalking', but i'm not ashamed. i just wanted to get a glimpse of the new kiddo-- he's adorable. hopefully he and our new little guy will be buddies. congrats!
ps-- we have a blog too... i'll send you an invite so you can check out our mundane life if you're interested.

Beeta said...

Congratulations Mary! You are one tough Mama! His chubby cheeks are the cutest! I wish I could see you two in real life, but at least I get to see the pictures. I can't believe you're a mother of two!!! I'm so proud of you. Love ya! Miles is a little sweetheart.

Liz Galvin said...

He is really cute. Can't wait to see him in person. Say hi to Mason for us.

Uncle Ben

Tiff said...

Congratulations! He is very cute and I love his name!!

Lori & Rj said...

He is so cute! How is Mason adjusting to a little brother?

Lori & Rj said...

He is so cute! How is Mason adjusting to a little brother?