Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crayon Roll





I don't sew very often, but when I do I really like it. I have been wanting to make one of these crayon rolls for a while. So on Saturday while Dallas was studying for midterms and I had had the kids for way to long I decided I needed to do something for myself. So I pulled out the ol' sewing machine, put Miles in the extersauser and let Mason destroy the clean house and I sewed. It was great! It was a fast and easy project and I felt great when I was done. Anybody want me to sew one for your kiddos?






3 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

That turned out "sew" cute! I love the fabric. You don't need to make one for me but if you have a pattern I would love to make one for Juni. Wait-to-go Mary!

annie said...

i remember mom or aunt starr or someone making those for us when we were kids. love it! cute fabric!

brooklin said...

yes! sew one for me! i'll make you... cookies? or send me the pattern... sometimes i'm okay with crafties.