Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat






This year Mason was a Lego Boba Fett(star wars guy) and Miles was a Monkey! Dallas made Mason costume. Mason loved it except he couldn't walk very fast with the legs. :)
Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

Mason's costume is killer! I can't believe Dallas made that! He's just so talented. Miles is darling too. I'm glad you had a happy halloween. Love ya.

nelliebrooke said...

First of all...I think that may be the cutest monkey I have ever seen. Second...Dallas will now be responsible for making my kids costumes every year. It is fantastic! Partly because i am obsessed with all Lego video games. They consume my life! Lego Rockband. Can't wait!

burton family said...

I LOVE Mason outfit! Nice work Dallas.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, your kids are freakin' so cute Mary. I love Miles' face in his costume. It is so cute. Mason's costume is way awesome. Your husband needs to drop out of dental school and be a costume designer.