Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Pictures

1


2


3

4

5




6





7


8



9




10




11




12



13




14



15




16




17



At the end of November a friend from my old ward took our family pictures! She did such an amazing job. I seriously love every single picture, I can't decide which ones to print. Which ones are your favorites?

5 comments:

burton family said...

They are all so cute! My favorite is the one with you all on the stairs. I like the one of Mason by himself too. He looks adorable in his little red sweater.

Dan and Sharon said...

2 and 4 are my favorites, hope all is wella t the steele Home these days.- Sharon

Brit Warner said...

You guys are so cute! I like all of them, but I would choose 11, 12, 13, 14 and 17. Oh and 5 :)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! Love them. They are all cute, but I like 1, 2, 7, 12, 13, 14, and 17.... SO cute. That baby is to die for.

annie said...

Picture perfect!
Favorites: 4, 5, 8, 15, 17