Saturday, December 19, 2009

PARTY

Here's a bunch of pictures of Mason's birthday festivities. He is really into Star Wars so of course he requested a star wars birthday party. Too bad it was the biggest snow storm ever today so most of his friends didn't make it. But, we had a blast with those that came. Thanks for braving the storm Reagan and Piper.




PARTY FOOD!!
Storm Trooper Subs, Galactic Grapes, Darth Vader Chips, Yoda Soda and Light Saber Pretzel rods. YUM YUM!





Birthday party games
We played pin the light saber on Yoda, destroy the death star pinata, pass the death star(hot potato) and Star Wars Bingo, but didn't get around to playing.

Birthday Morning


Happy Birthday MASON!!!

5 comments:

Britni said...

Aww that's bad timing but this looks like it was a great party anyway. Very cute treats too.

Liz Galvin said...

What an amazing party!~ Mason has such a good mommy! I love how everything turned you're so creative!

burton family said...

Happy birthday Mason! We wish you still lived by us so someone could appreciate the boys millennium falcon and X-wing. Looks like you had a great day.

annie said...

Mary, you are the best mom ever! I love all of the food items. So fun! What a lucky boy! Happy birthday, Mason!!

E said...

I LOVE this!! Andrew has been begging for a Star Wars party so I am going to take note of all of
your ideas...you are so creative!!