I can't believe my baby is 11 months old. He is growing up too fast..... slow down Miles!!
-He takes 3 to 4 step
-Calls all animals "dog" followed by "hhhahhahh" the dog breathing
-Loves the tub with Mason
-climbs up to Mason and gives him kisses
-says "MMMMM" any time he wants food
-loves to climb up the stairs, but doesn't know how to get back down.
-super happy always has a smile
-constantly giggling at mason
-loves going to the park, swinging and going down the slides are his favorite.
-his hair is getting long and is a little curly in back
-points towards where he wants to go and what he wants
-shakes his head no
Love you Miles, so glad you are mine!

3 comments:
Oh I love him so much! Miss you guys!
I am so excited to see you guys! He and Zoey are going to have a blast together!
These boys are too cute! This past year has gone by way too fast. I can't believe he's almost a year.
Post a Comment