Mary.....Dallas....Mason....Miles
Congrats, thats gotta feel good! I love Miles chubby face. What a cutie.
Hallelujah!!!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats, Mary & Dallas!!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you! I am sure Mom is so excited too :)!!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys! Have you guys decided where you are headed next?
Oh....this is soooo big! Congrats to you both. We're so proud of you!
Congrats!! I can't believe it's been so long...Richie finished law school today too. Yay for husbands that are OUT of school :)
Congrats Dallas. It's nice to be done (even though I'm now back in school). Keep us updated where you go to practice. Spencer
Congratulations Dallas and Mary and Mason and Miles you made it. Good work Dallas.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats, thats gotta feel good!
I love Miles chubby face. What a cutie.
Hallelujah!!!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats, Mary & Dallas!!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you! I am sure Mom is so excited too :)!!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys! Have you guys decided where you are headed next?
Oh....this is soooo big! Congrats to you both. We're so proud of you!
Congrats!! I can't believe it's been so long...Richie finished law school today too. Yay for husbands that are OUT of school :)
Congrats Dallas. It's nice to be done (even though I'm now back in school). Keep us updated where you go to practice.
Spencer
Congratulations Dallas and Mary and Mason and Miles you made it. Good work Dallas.
Post a Comment