That is awesome! Congratulations! I did my first/only race in November for the Turkey Trot in Del Ray. Glad I did it, but during the race I was wondering if I was going to make it to the end or die. I survived though. :) I hope all is going well for you guys and that you are enjoying your possibly last summer here.
Congrats! If you're still around the area and want to do a 1/2, I'm in. There's one that runs through National Harbor (over the Wilson Bridge) in September.
GREAT JOB Mary! You are looking fabulous. I'm going to be in Utah in Aug. I don't know if you are planning on going or not but, if so we should get together.
5 comments:
That is awesome! Congratulations! I did my first/only race in November for the Turkey Trot in Del Ray. Glad I did it, but during the race I was wondering if I was going to make it to the end or die. I survived though. :) I hope all is going well for you guys and that you are enjoying your possibly last summer here.
Congrats! If you're still around the area and want to do a 1/2, I'm in. There's one that runs through National Harbor (over the Wilson Bridge) in September.
GREAT JOB Mary! You are looking fabulous.
I'm going to be in Utah in Aug. I don't know if you are planning on going or not but, if so we should get together.
You go girl! I'm so proud of you! I would love to do a 1/2 marathon in Arizona with you.
Wahoo, Mar! Way to go! Good job you hot little mama!
Post a Comment