I decided I wanted to add a few highlight to my hair, so instead of spending a ton of money(that we don't have) and going to a salon I picked up a kit at target. The kit that I bought was the kind that came with a cap. Dallas, my sweet husband, sat there and pulled the hair though the cap and then proceeded to put the bleach on it and check on it see when it was done. MY HUSBAND HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR AHHHH!! I didn't know what it was going to look like but I figured that if it was really bad I could go have someone fix it. I think that it turned out great! What do you think?
I told some girls at church that Dallas did my hair. They couldn't believe it. Later at church a couple girls asked Dallas if he had any appointments open this week. Dallas told them that he was booked till Christmas! Ha Ha

6 comments:
oh my heavens mary your hair is profess!
This is hilarious! I got such a chuckle out of the girls in the ward asking Dallas to do their hair. It looks great. Maybe I can book a hair appt. after Christmas.
Mar! It looks so so cute. I love it.
you are hot, mar! go dallas!
No way. I don't believe it. Do you ever get over thinking about how every dime you spend actually costs you like 15 cents by the time you pay interest for borrowing it? That's how I feel right now. It looks fantastic but I don't think Adam will be willing to go there quite yet. How is the second year?
It's so cute!! Maybe I can convince JP... or maybe that's not such a good idea. I bet Dallas just has the hair cutting/artistic streak that runs in the family!
Post a Comment