Sunday, March 30, 2008

Britney and Mikes Wedding


Coming out of the Temple.


Dallas with all his siblings

Britney with all the kids(mason was not very happy)

Mason running at the temple

Yummy


Don't you love Dal's Jacket? (it was a joke)


Mason and Grandma


Mason and his cousin Aftin


Happy Mason


The Fam...

Dancin'

We went out to Utah a few weeks ago for Dallas's sisters wedding. The wedding and reception were awesome. It was so nice to be around family again!



5 comments:

Lacee Jo-nes said...

I love the look on Wades face in the Sibling picture. This made me wish I would have just pulled my camera out of my purse and taken some pictures, but it was just too dang cold Mary!

Britni said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It's always nice to see family. I definitely miss mine!

Liz Galvin said...

I'm dying! Those pictures are so cute. I'm lovin' the black & white polka-dot bow ties. Mason's such a cutie.

daveandlisa said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Mason looks so cute with his little bow tie on dancing.

annie said...

such cute photos. it looks like you guys had a good time. we miss you so much!