Do you guys ever let him play RockBand with you? I think my favorite part is the ending. I'm done so let's throw everything off the stage. Very cute :)
I love that! May favorite part is that he has to of course hit them as hard as he possibly can, but better than that I love that he uses all the different ones to make the different notes. He is so cute!
That's what I call a rockstar. Mary I think the next one you should get out there and sing with him (only kidding). Have a fun day. I love you guys. xo
My little brother used to LOVE doing that! He always had to have one on his head! I'm so glad you're coming to Utah!!! I will be so mad if you don't call me! Mason is the cutest.
This is Wayne. Hi. I can tell from the reception last night that Mason has a lot of energy. Thanks for the link to your blog. Our blog is tomlinsontrio.blogspot.com.
9 comments:
Do you guys ever let him play RockBand with you? I think my favorite part is the ending. I'm done so let's throw everything off the stage. Very cute :)
I love that! May favorite part is that he has to of course hit them as hard as he possibly can, but better than that I love that he uses all the different ones to make the different notes. He is so cute!
That's what I call a rockstar. Mary I think the next one you should get out there and sing with him (only kidding). Have a fun day. I love you guys. xo
I love that he throws them at the end.
He's going to be a star one day! So cute as always.
Are these the toys that kids of poor dental students play with? Sweet. I'll make a note.
My little brother used to LOVE doing that! He always had to have one on his head! I'm so glad you're coming to Utah!!! I will be so mad if you don't call me! Mason is the cutest.
Woops! Stevie Bevie is really me...Beeta! I'm at my parents house right now.
This is Wayne. Hi. I can tell from the reception last night that Mason has a lot of energy. Thanks for the link to your blog. Our blog is tomlinsontrio.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment