Friday, April 18, 2008

Mom and Mason Day!

I have been nannying a lot lately and haven't really had a lot of one on one time with Mason. On Thursday I didn't have to work so I thought that I should have a Mom and Mason day and just go and have fun. So that is what we did.


We had Fun Playing on the toys at the Park!!


Feeding the Geese!



Seeing and feeding all the Turtles!








Playing Baseball!!(running races around the bases)
Throwing rocks into the water!
Ending our day with a delicious ICE CREAM CONE!!
I love you little Mason! Thanks for being my BUDDY!

6 comments:

Britni said...

Looks like you definitely made up for any lost time. I wish I had a buddy to play with (well not really)!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

daveandlisa said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love doing the one on one time with my kids.

CHUNTZ said...

Wow, Im obsessed with that turtle! Where do I sign up to get one? Ha ha ha!

Lori & Rj said...

I love his ice cream face

Unknown said...

That ice cream face looks familiar!!! How are you??? I just looked at Liz's Blog, she looks so good! She is having a baby?!?!?! This is AshleyLinford by the way, lol I dunno really what I am doing, I am a new blogger.