The day has finally arrived, Mason is POTTY trained!!! Yippee!! On Sunday I was talking to my mom on the phone telling her that Mason has to go on the potty to get a bike. I guess that Mason was listening and realized that he really wasn't going to get a bike unless he went on the potty because right after I got off the phone I asked Mason if he want to go use the potty and he said yes. Ever since he has been using the potty! Let me tell you it has been really nice not to have to change diapers this week! Hopefully I won't have to change any more of Masons diapers for the rest of his life!! Here are some pictures of Mason sportin' his new "big boy under ware!"
On Monday after Dallas got home from school we went and got Mason his new bike, as promise!
Last pic's of this trip... I think
14 years ago

5 comments:
Yea!!!! That is so exciting. I just wish now that I could convince Kadyn to follow suit. Maybe I'll try the bike thing. It'll give me a reason to buy her one. GOOD JOB MASON!!!!!
yay that is an exciting one!!
oh yay!! that is the best!
I'm excited for you! I can't wait until Liam figures it out...he likes to sit on the potty, but never goes.
Kristin
YAY! Hewitt is trained too. We trained him about 3 months ago, and let me tell you, it has been so nice! He was so good at it. Its fun to see them accomplish things like that. Hewitt was so proud of himself. Now, he just goes when he needs to....all by himself on the big toilet!!! Flushes, wipes, lid down and hands washed!!!
ANYWAYS, CONGRATS MASON!!!
Post a Comment