


We went to a drive in on Saturday It was a lot of fun. We got there early so we could get a good spot. They had a bunch of activities for the kids to do, like a couple if bounce houses and throwing games, while everyone waited for it to get dark so the movie could start. About 30 minutes before the movie was to began a huge thunder storm came in and they had to cancel it. So sad. But it is okay, they are having drive ins every Saturday night in August, so we will have to try again next week. Anybody want to join us?
3 comments:
Why are you trying brag about your iPhones guys????
Jerks :)
Cooper saw this and said, that's my best friend Mason!
We tried to go to that movie too. We planned on grabbing something to eat out there and luckily saw a Pei Wei (we'd never been to one before) We stopped to eat and that's when the rain storm hit! The kids were really bummed and I would have been too if we hadn't happened on the Pei Wei! We need to get together soon!
I haven't been to a drive in forever! Bummer about the rain/hail storm, but you'll just have to go again. I would love to come with if I wasn't across the country from you :( I-phones? Pretty sweet, huh?
Post a Comment