a silly movie while Mason ate his Popsicle
I have never bought Mason a popcicle from an ice cream truck before. Am i a bad mom? I guess I am too cheap. You can buy a whole box of popcicles at the store for the price of one popcicle off the icecream truck. But, tonight when we came home there was an ice cream truck in our parking lot. Mason really wanted one, so I told him that if he wanted one he could use his own money and buy one. Of course he still wanted one so we went in and got all his "monies" and Mason bought himself a sponge bob ice cream. He was so excited and happy. Oh the joys of being a kid!!! Next time I will buy one for him!:)

1 comment:
I LOVE that video. Mason is so animated and smart and cute and brilliant and beautiful! I love him!
Post a Comment