Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 months old






MILES IS 4 MONTHS
weight:16.13
length:25 3/4

Things miles can do:
-roll to his side
-lift up feet to mouth, while laying on back
-smile at everyone
-giggle
-eat rice cereal
-sleep 8 hours at night
-babble
-grab at toys above him
-put arms out when he want you to hold him
-bring hands together
-eat his hand/ suck on fingers
-make his family super happy

WE LOVE MILES!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well how could you "not" love him? He looks like the most loveable little baby. He is so darling. Love that fat face. He is so cute Mary.

Traci said...

I love those chubby cheeks! So cute.

Whitney said...

Oh Mary he is such a cutie!!!

Liz Galvin said...

Your little boys are growing up! I love that little sweater on Miles. Too cute!

E said...

I can't believe how chubby his cheeks are---He is soo cute!

annie said...

love that outfit! so cute!