Tuesday, September 15, 2009

rice cereal..yummy






I can't believe that Miles is almost 4 months old. The last week or so he hadn't been sleeping very well and seemed unusually hungry so i decided to give him some rice cereal. The first few bites he wasn't too sure about it, but after that he loved it! The best thing about it too is that he is back to sleeping well at night!! Yeah for Rice Cereal!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wait, have I told you he is adorable?

Brit Warner said...

Can't wait to see you guys! I am pretty sure I say the same things over and over. I guess that means I mean it.

burton family said...

Look at those cute cheeks!!

Jared and Mary said...

mar, what's going on? you are such a good mom! and you have really cute kids! I can't believe you have two, that's awesome. how are you doing? Is school almost done?

Liz Galvin said...

I can't believe he's old enough to eat some yummy rice. Miles is growin' up.