oh my heck Mar. Those are adorable pictures. Your baby is DARLING. He is so freaking cute. Love the beach pictures too. THe ones with the feet,so cute. The one where Miles is standing on the beach with your hubb holding him- so cute!
That is so cute! I remember when Mason was that tiny (well maybe not quite that young) and Talon would push him in the swing like that and Mason just LOVED it. Now he's all grown up and is now the big pusher for the little guy in the swing. Where does the time go? Hope 4th year is going good for you guys! And I hope even more that your plans are still to move here to AZ when it's all over. :-)
6 comments:
oh my heck Mar. Those are adorable pictures. Your baby is DARLING. He is so freaking cute. Love the beach pictures too. THe ones with the feet,so cute. The one where Miles is standing on the beach with your hubb holding him- so cute!
That is so cute! I remember when Mason was that tiny (well maybe not quite that young) and Talon would push him in the swing like that and Mason just LOVED it. Now he's all grown up and is now the big pusher for the little guy in the swing. Where does the time go? Hope 4th year is going good for you guys! And I hope even more that your plans are still to move here to AZ when it's all over. :-)
Oh that is so cute! How fun to have brothers :)
I love it (the swing)!! Looks like you had a fun trip too.
He is getting SO big! I cannot wait to see you guys in December! I am counting down the days...
love the video.
Post a Comment