Monday, October 22, 2007

AIRPLANE PARK

Mason playing under some pine trees


Dallas is not studying...YEAH!!

I asked Dallas to take a picture of me and Mason. I'm usually the one taking the photos so there are hardly any pictures of me.


FUN with DAD


Mason gathering pine cones


I was glad when the weekend finally arrived. This week was a long one for us. Dallas had 10 midterm test and Mason had the throw up flu. So let me say it again I was really really glad when the weekend arrived. Dallas was finished taking his test and Mason was feeling better so on Saturday we went to Mason's favorite park. He calls it the Airplane park because it is located right next to the DC airport. You can watch the airplanes take off right over your head. It was fun to spend time together and enjoy the beautiful weather.

6 comments:

Beeta said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend together. Sometimes it feels like way too long before you get a break, huh? Mason is such a cutie! He's getting sooo big. I love your halloween costumes! Miss ya Mar!

annie said...

yay for the park! some weeks seem so long! I'm glad Mason is feeling better. looks like fun. mar, you are beautiful. tell dallas "good job" on his tests!! go steeles!!

Lisa Chuntz said...

Mary your so right you need more pictures of you and Mason, I love youre orange shirt and miss you lots!

Lisa Chuntz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I love it. Does dental school get better or worse as it goes on? Adam is home quite a bit right now, but I have heard stories...

Lori & Rj said...

Looks like a fun day! You guys are always doing fun stuff.