Saturday, October 6, 2007

Silly Mason

Tonight at dinner we were eating chicken burritos. When Mason took a bite out of his, a piece of chicken fell out of the bottom. As soon as the chicken hit his plate he looked up at me and Dallas and said, "It go poo poo!" I started cracking up. I thought it was so hilarious I had to share.

4 comments:

annie said...

too funny! thanks for sharing! cute new blog!

Ashley said...

Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Mary that is thee funniest story...I love how Mason is getting such a personality! I wish you still had your myspace or a facebook! We just had a killer sushi party last night and I want you to see the pictures...one of these days Im sure Lindsay D will put up our pics on her blog! Miss you like CRAZY! ps love the new blog background!

Britni said...

haha...that's funny. By the way, I've seen Mason before but after looking at pictures, I've never even seen Dallas before. How sad is that! We all definitely need to do something with the husbands included!